You have questions about backlinks, link building, and what Backlink Gorilla can do for you.
We have answers. Click on any question below to “jump” to the answer.
If you don’t see your question here, just ask us now, and we’ll get back to you ASAP with the answer.
- What types of companies or websites buy backlinks from Backlink Gorilla?
- Why should I get backlinks from Backlink Gorilla?
- Do you offer white label backlinks for agency use?
- How do I place an order with Backlink Gorilla?
- Do I have to sign a contract or place a minimum order for your link-building services?
- How do I set up recurring orders to automate backlink acquisition?
- Do you offer backlink discounts or deals?
- Do you offer bulk discounts?
- How do I get specific answers about a particular backlink package or link-building service?
- Can I see reviews for Backlink Gorilla?
- Can I schedule a call or meeting with a pro at Backlink Gorilla?
- What are backlinks?
- What are the most versus least valuable types of backlinks?
- What backlinks are best for SEO?
- What types of backlinks does my website need?
- How many backlinks does my website have?
- How many backlinks does my website need?
- How do I get backlinks?
- Does backlink outreach work?
- How long do backlinks stay active?
- How often do I need to be getting new backlinks for my website?
- How long does it take backlinks to show up in my backlink profile?
About Backlink Gorilla
Discover more about Backlink Gorilla, what we do, and how we can help so many websites — across nearly any industry, including the B2C and B2B spaces — level up their visibility and achieve better results in search.
What types of companies or websites buy backlinks from Backlink Gorilla?
All types of businesses and organizations rely on Backlink Gorilla for top-quality SEO backlinks, as well as white label backlinks that can be resold. In fact, our clients span all industries, as well as all types of businesses, with some including:
- Mid-size companies
- Major corporations
- eCommerce websites
- B2C and B2B businesses
- Digital marketing agencies
- SEO consultants
- PR firms
Beyond offering link-building solutions to marketing professionals and businesses, Backlink Gorilla is also the provider of choice for outsourced backlinks for SEO professionals and marketing agencies across the nation. That’s how good we are.
Why should I get backlinks from Backlink Gorilla?
Get backlinks from us because you want to acquire high-value, permanent backlinks from a trusted SEO service partner. The truth is that there is a lot of junk out there and spammy backlinks can actually harm your site.
When you need to build authority, visibility, and more traction online, particularly in organic search, you need high-quality backlinks — and you can find them at Backlink Gorilla.
Check out our backlink packages and offerings to see what your options are and how you could get diverse, highly powerful links to transform your SEO game.
Do you offer white label backlinks for agency use?
Yes, we are a reliable provider of outsourced, white label backlinks for SEO consultants, startup marketing companies, and major agencies across the board. Many of our corporate clients opt for recurring link-building services, so they can set their off-site SEO to “cruise control” while being confident they’re routinely acquiring high-quality backlinks for their clients.
How do I place an order with Backlink Gorilla?
Start here, on our backlink packages page. This features all of our offerings, with details about:
- The specific types of backlinks that come in each package
- The value and uses of those backlinks and how they contribute to backlink profiles
- The point in the link-building journey when you would want to acquire specific types of backlinks
If you need help or you’re running into any issues placing an order, simply contact our team, and we’ll help you ASAP.
Do I have to sign a contract or place a minimum order for your link-building services?
No. We don’t do contracts, and there are no minimum orders. You can buy any of our packages, at any time, without having to sign a contract, sign up for recurring service, or fulfill a minimum purchase.
That’s why we’re a backlink provider of choice for SEO professionals, marketing agencies, and businesses of all sizes. We offer flexible, affordable, powerful solutions for backlink and authority-building needs, and we make it EASY to get the variety, value, and results you need.
How do I set up recurring orders to automate backlink acquisition?
Simply click the “subscription” or “recurring order” box when adding a product to your cart, and we’ll automate your link-building efforts and backlink acquisition going forward. It’s as simple as clicking a box — and you can stop your recurring order at any time.
Do you offer backlink discounts or deals?
Yes! We routinely mark down our backlink packages, and we send discount offers to our best customers. To get in on our latest deals, sign up for our emails, and we’ll send you the best deals on backlinks.
Do you offer bulk discounts?
Yes! Discounts are available for bulk orders, and we regularly create custom bulk packages for agency-level needs. Just contact our team and tell us what you need, and we’ll share the options, explaining any available discounts.
How do I get specific answers about a particular backlink package or link-building service?
Reach out to our team with your questions, and we’ll get back to you ASAP with answers.
Can I see reviews for Backlink Gorilla?
Yes! We’ve featured some of our reviews on our Home page, and we’re collecting more right now too.
Can I schedule a call or meeting with a pro at Backlink Gorilla?
Just contact our team and tell us what you need, and we’ll work with you to figure out the best solution. If we need to schedule a call or a meeting to sort out the issue, we’ll do that, with our pros making themselves available at your convenience.
About SEO Backlinks
Find out more about what backlinks are, the different types of backlinks, and how they all fit into the SEO game below.
What are backlinks?
Backlinks are simply links from other websites that point back to your site. These incoming links will:
- Point to a specific page or blog on a website
- Create authority signals for search engines
- Build more visibility and credibility for that website, growing exposure for a certain term or set of keyword terms
Generally, backlinks are intended to point users to other relevant content, like source materials, references, or other sites where more information is available. Essentially, when search engines “see” backlinks, they are getting a signal that some website thinks another site is useful and relevant concerning a specific topic.
While backlinks can come in different varieties — and while their value depends on several factors — in general, the more backlinks a website has, the more credibility and authority that site will typically have acquired.
What are the most versus least valuable types of backlinks?
The value and returns from any backlink will depend on a few key factors, including (but not limited to):
- The authority of the website that provides the backlink: Getting backlinks from sites with higher domain authority (DA) will usually always be more valuable than backlinks from sites with lower DA. In fact,
- Whether the backlink has a “DoFollow” versus “DoNotFollow” designation: “DoFollow” backlinks generally have more value than “DoNotFollow” backlinks.
- Whether anchor text is used: If the anchor text for the backlink pertains to high-value keywords for that website, that backlink can provide more value, lending more credibility to that website for those specific search terms.
Keep in mind that:
- The strongest backlink profiles are diverse: In other words, top-ranking sites with robust backlink profiles typically have a combination of moderate- to high-value backlinks that look “natural” while pointing to several pages across a website, rather than just the home page.
- The lowest-value backlinks can actually HURT websites: Too many backlinks from spammy websites can lead to Google penalties, which can knock sites out of search results. If Google penalizes a website for spammy backlinks, it can take a lot of work to disavow the garbage links and get back into search results. Please note that Google routinely updates its algorithms for evaluating backlink quality and other ranking factors.
What backlinks are best for SEO?
The best types of SEO backlinks are generally those that are:
- In context, meaning that the backlink lies within some type of content that provides more context or background information regarding that link and the site it points to
- Do Follow, meaning that the site providing the backlink “endorses” the other website and is passing PageRank signals onto that other site
- Diverse, meaning that backlinks come from a variety of different sources and sites
- Not spammy, meaning that backlinks are not coming from sites that scrape content, post AI-derived content, or otherwise offer zero value to users (outside of being “link farms”)
It’s crucial to understand that the BEST backlinks for a given website will depend on site-specific factors, including the current state of the backlink profile.
What types of backlinks does my website need?
If you want your website to rank better or outrank competitors for your target keywords, your website will need an array of backlinks from several different sources — and those backlinks should be diverse, including:
- Foundational backlinks
- High-domain-authority backlinks
- Guest post backlinks
- Local SEO backlinks
- Tiered backlinks
- Maintenance backlinks
- Premium backlinks
A variety of types and sources of backlinks can build more solid credibility for websites, demonstrating to search engines that several other websites view a particular site as a great resource for some topic, service, or product.
How many backlinks does my website have?
Contact Backlink Gorilla for a FREE website screening, a revealing backlink check, and insights into your backlink profile. Our backlink experts can provide you with an easy-to-read report about the size and state of your backlink profile, recommending the best types of backlinks for you to acquire next in your link building journey.
Keep in mind that if you have not done a backlink check on your website in a month or two, now’s an excellent time to get eyes on it again because:
- Many backlinks will disappear over time, without you realizing it.
- Google has rolled out several backlink-focused ranking updates over the past year, and those updates could have serious impacts on your website and its rankings if you’re not carefully watching your backlink profile.
How many backlinks does my website need?
There is no cookie-cutter answer or one-size-fits-all target here because different backlinks provide unique value. Consequently, fewer high-value backlinks can be far more beneficial than thousands of low-quality backlinks — and the number of backlinks needed will depend on:
- The types of backlinks a site has and is trying to acquire
- The competitive landscape for the industry, topic, or keywords for which a site is trying to rank
Generally, if you want to get your website on Page 1 of search engine results pages (SERPs), you are going to want:
- Dozens to thousands of backlinks
- Fresh backlinks added to your site’s backlink profile on a routine basis
- Your home page to be the target of most backlinks pointing to your website
- Backlinks pointing to other important pages or blogs on the site
How do I get backlinks?
You can be more passive or active about acquiring backlinks, and it is possible to gain backlinks to a website by simply doing nothing. However, that is NOT necessarily the best way to build site authority or get better rankings, especially in more competitive search spaces.
That’s why many agencies and website owners take a more proactive approach to backlink acquisition. When they do, that can include (and may not be limited to):
- Backlink outreach
- Off-site publishing
- Backlink exchanges
- Buying backlinks
Does backlink outreach work?
Yes, backlink outreach can work, BUT it also tends to take a substantial amount of resources — and there’s zero guarantee that the outreach efforts will result in any backlinks or higher-value backlinks that really move the needle.
Because backlink outreach often involves lots of correspondence, cultivating relationships, and going back and forth to get it all right. And that’s assuming that you can find other website owners who are willing to work with you and trade backlinks for something valuable to them.
Consequently, many SEO experts, agencies, and website owners who are serious about acquiring valuable backlinks will either supplement or forego outreach with backlink purchases from trustworthy providers, like Backlink Gorilla.
How long do backlinks stay active?
Backlinks can stay active as long as the site providing that backlink leaves it up and nothing “breaks.” That said, many backlinks WILL disappear over time as websites go away, get redesigned, establish new redirects, or evolve in other ways.
For website owners, that means you should generally expect that:
- Your backlink profile will be in a pretty constant state of flux.
- Older backlinks from spammier sites get dropped from your backlink profile.
- You will need to continue to acquire new backlinks to replace those you have lost or build on those you have.
At Backlink Gorilla, we provide PERMNANT backlinks that won’t disappear in a couple of months. That can give you confidence that you are acquiring backlinks that can provide longer-term rewards and, in turn, give you greater traction in SERPs.
How often do I need to be getting new backlinks for my website?
Your SEO goals matter here, and the more aggressive your objectives are, the more often you’ll likely want to acquire new backlinks. There are several reasons for this, including (but not limited to) the facts that:
- Your site’s current backlinks will not necessarily last forever.
- Your competitors may be acquiring backlinks routinely.
- Fresh backlinks can shine a new spotlight on a website, demonstrating nuanced ways a site delivers important information to some audience.
Often, website owners, SEO experts, and marketing managers set up a regular frequency for acquiring new backlinks. Many choose to do so on a monthly, bimonthly, or quarterly basis for better results and ongoing growth.
How long does it take backlinks to show up in my backlink profile?
Generally, it takes at least 6 to 8 weeks for backlinks to be detected and recognized by search engines, like Google, after those backlinks are live. The delay here means that there is a window of time between buying backlinks and seeing the rewards or benefits from those backlinks. It also means that:
- It can take even longer, in some cases, for certain backlinks to be detected.
- Not all newly acquired backlinks will be recognized at the same time. In fact, search engines can detect some sooner while it may take longer to recognize others.
- There is NO guarantee that Google or other search engines will recognize every single new backlink a website picks up. Google can cherry-pick the backlinks it deems valuable while skipping over others.
With that in mind, it’s typically prudent to check backlink profiles about 6 to 8 weeks after new backlinks go live and then periodically every few weeks thereafter to see when and which backlinks are coming online and being added to the profile.
Additionally, timing backlink acquisitions with these delays in mind can be a smart link building strategy for making sure a site is regularly adding fresh backlinks to the backlink profile.
About Our Backlink Packages & Link Building Services
Get helpful insights and answers about the backlink packages and link-building options we offer here at Backlink Gorilla, along with guidance on which type of backlinks may be best for your site now (or at any given time). While we’ve strived to answer most questions we get about our backlink packages, we could have missed something you are wondering about. In that case, just email us for answers.
What are foundational backlinks?
Foundational backlinks are the core of any website’s backlink profile, enhancing credibility and authority online. They serve as a solid cornerstone for SEO strategies, the acquisition of more backlinks, and a more robust backlink profile.
Typically, foundational backlinks are some of the first off-site links that should be added to websites backlink profiles — and it’s prudent to routinely add to these foundational backlinks in the effort to build even more authority.
What are high-domain authority backlinks?
High-domain authority backlinks can drive better rankings and more traffic to websites while:
- Diversifying backlink profiles
- Establishing and bolstering dominance in search
- Creating more dynamic authority signals to turbocharge a website’s credibility in search
Generally, high-domain authority backlinks can be beneficial to acquire at least a few times a year, especially for businesses with more aggressive goals.
What are guest post backlinks?
Guest posts can provide high-quality, in-context backlinks that deliver another strong set of authority signals to websites in search.
In the past, guest post backlinks would take A LOT of resources, with time-consuming outreach, writing unique posts from scratch, and then working with third parties to make sure the posts meet their standards or requirements.
With Backlink Gorilla’s Guest Post Backlink Packages, you can save time, energy, and ultra-precious manpower, acquiring high-value backlinks for practically any niche or topic.
What are local backlinks?
Local backlinks include listings and map citations to:
- Boost visibility in specific geographic areas
- Support local SEO efforts
- Diversify backlink profiles
- Build credibility in distinct locations
- Get an edge over competitors in tight markets
With these potential benefits, local backlinks can incredibly useful for both B2C and B2B businesses, particularly those that rely on:
- Geo-targeted searches
- Customers or clients visiting a storefront for service
With foundational and guest post backlinks, local backlinks can be an essential part of a well-balanced backlink profile.
What are maintenance backlinks?
Maintenance backlinks are “housekeeping” backlinks that can support and strengthen the long-term stability of websites’ backlink profiles. At Backlink Gorilla, our maintenance backlinks come with drip feeds to provide more natural characteristics and the ultimate value.
Typically, it’s prudent for websites to get on a regular plan for picking up maintenance backlinks, and we offer convenient options for automating this acquisition, so you can set your link building on “cruise control” and focus on other marketing efforts.
What are tiered backlinks?
Tiered backlinks are essentially a “chain” of backlinks, with:
- Tier 1 backlinks pointing directly to a website
- Tier 2 backlinks pointing to Tier 1 backlinks
- Tier 3 backlinks pointing to Tier 2 backlinks
- And so on
As a highly advanced and exceptionally effective link-building strategy, tiered backlinks create a hierarchy or layers of backlinks that:
- Have their own built-in backlinks
- Can provide more link equity and more natural backlinks to supercharge results
What is the best backlink package to buy first?
There’s no “wrong” place to start with backlinks, but there can be better places to dive in and get started, based on the website, the current state of its backlink profile, and your specific goals. Generally, a great place to start for newer websites is the foundational backlinks package. After that, the sky’s the limit, and any additional backlinks you acquire can bring their own unique value and distinct results.