Do I Need Local Backlinks?
Yes — you need local backlinks if you are focused on and serious about:
- Ranking in specific cities or counties: On-page optimization for geographic terms usually isn’t sufficient to gain traction and authority in local searches. External link building can support these efforts and propel sites higher in geo-search results.
- Competing with other local businesses: If you operate a local business and you depend on a local customer base, local backlinks can be integral to showing up in locally-based searches pertaining to your business.
- Outpacing your competitors in local searches: You can’t get to the top of local searches without local backlinks. So, if you really want to get ahead of the competition, building up local authority signals via local backlinks can be a savvy move.
Various websites and businesses can benefit from local backlinks, including (but not limited to):
- Home service companies, like HVAC contractors, electricians, plumbers, and roofers
- Professional service providers, such as attorneys, accountants, and consultants
- Healthcare providers, including dentists, chiropractors, and optometrists
- Hospitality businesses, like restaurants, bars, local entertainment, and more
Why the Local Backlinks Standard Package?
The standard package for local backlinks is designed to level-up backlink profiles with more robust local citations, pins, and geographically-related authority signals to boost local search results. Doubling the offerings of the basic local backlinks package, our standard package is a high-value option that can be ideal for:
- Faster, more focused link building in specific geographic areas
- More aggressive local SEO goals, especially in more competitive markets or industries
- Supporting on-page optimization efforts and maximizing the ROI of local SEO campaigns
If you’re operating in a more cutthroat industry or geographic area:
- The standard local backlinks package can serve as an effective litmus test to gauge what will really move the needle for a given campaign or goal.
- Consider the premium local backlink package, so you can play in the big leagues and truly compete with the heavy hitters.
Next in Your Backlink Acquisition Journey
After you buy local backlinks, next, you’ll want to acquire:
Did You Know?
If you’re still questioning your backlink buy, remember:
- Every website needs backlinks to rank on Google.
- The #1 result in Google has an average of 3.8x more backlinks than positions #2 to #10. In other words, your site won’t be able to even compete with the top sites in SERPs if it doesn’t have enough quality backlinks.