Do I Need Local Backlinks?
Yes — you need local backlinks if you are focused on and serious about:
- Ranking in specific cities or counties: On-page optimization for geographic terms usually isn’t sufficient to gain traction and authority in local searches. External link building can support these efforts and propel sites higher in geo-search results.
- Competing with other local businesses: If you operate a local business and you depend on a local customer base, local backlinks can be integral to showing up in locally-based searches pertaining to your business.
- Outpacing your competitors in local searches: You can’t get to the top of local searches without local backlinks. So, if you really want to get ahead of the competition, building up local authority signals via local backlinks can be a savvy move.
Various websites and businesses can benefit from local backlinks, including (but not limited to):
- Home service companies, like HVAC contractors, electricians, plumbers, and roofers
- Professional service providers, such as attorneys, accountants, and consultants
- Healthcare providers, including dentists, chiropractors, and optometrists
- Hospitality businesses, like restaurants, bars, local entertainment, and more
Why the Local Backlinks Basic Package?
Start with the basic package for local backlinks to hit the ground running and to start gaining traction, visibility, and credibility in local markets. Budget-friendly and easily mapped onto any market or local SEO goals, our basic package for local backlinks can be ideal for:
- Less aggressive link building in a targeted geographic area
- Moving the needle with geographic keywords, boosting rankings or breaking into new search spaces
- Driving better performance and results for local SEO campaigns and objectives
If you’re operating in a more competitive industry or geographic area:
- The basic local backlinks package can be a smart starting point to evaluate what it takes to advance toward your objectives.
- Consider stepping up to the standard or premium local backlink package to hit the ground running.
Next in Your Backlink Acquisition Journey
After you buy local backlinks, next, you’ll want to acquire:
Did You Know?
If you’re still questioning your backlink buy, remember:
- Every website needs backlinks to rank on Google.
- The #1 result in Google has an average of 3.8x more backlinks than positions #2 to #10. In other words, your site won’t be able to even compete with the top sites in SERPs if it doesn’t have enough quality backlinks.