Do I Need Maintenance Backlinks?
Yes — you need maintenance backlinks if you’re serious about building and maintaining authority while keeping a website’s backlink profile in good shape.
The truth is backlinks can come and go all the time, and search engines are regularly refining what they consider to be high-quality backlinks. Without maintenance backlinks, critical external links for a website can disappear without any notice. And that can lead to losses across the board.
Once a website has thousands of backlinks, chasing down the lost ones may not be smart or productive, especially if lost links are gone forever. That, coupled with the infusion of fresh SEO “link juice,” are just a couple of reasons why it’s usually prudent to routinely refresh backlink profiles with new, high-quality maintenance backlinks.
Why the Basic Package for Maintenance Backlinks?
Start with the basic package for maintenance backlinks when you need a budget-friendly link building solution for small or larger websites. Designed to complement foundational backlinks and less aggressive link building efforts, the basic option can be a smart way to keep backlink profiles “stocked up” with the right stuff to stay healthy and competitive.
Ideal for websites across nearly any industry, our basic package for maintenance backlinks can be ideal for:
- Less aggressive link building goals
- Diversifying backlink profiles with high-value external links
- Building or solidifying a stable backlink profile for new or redesigned websites
- Supporting on-site optimization work and long-term digital marketing plans with effective off-site link building strategies
- Climbing up SERPs to drive more traffic and better site performance
If you’re operating in a more competitive industry or geographic area:
- The basic maintenance backlinks package can let you dip in and evaluate what it may take to really move the needle for a particular site. It can also provide complement local listings, foundational backlinks, and other external links.
- Consider stepping up to the standard or premium maintenance backlink package for even more value and greater potential for exceptional results.
Next in Your Backlink Acquisition Journey
After you buy maintenance backlinks, next, you’ll want to acquire:
Did You Know?
If you’re still questioning your backlink buy, remember:
- Every website needs backlinks to rank on Google.
- The #1 result in Google has an average of 3.8x more backlinks than positions #2 to #10. In other words, your site won’t be able to even compete with the top sites in SERPs if it doesn’t have enough quality backlinks.