Do I Need Maintenance Backlinks?
Yes — you need maintenance backlinks if you’re serious about building and maintaining authority while keeping a website’s backlink profile in good shape.
The truth is backlinks can come and go all the time, and search engines are regularly refining what they consider to be high-quality backlinks. Without maintenance backlinks, critical external links for a website can disappear without any notice. And that can lead to losses across the board.
Once a website has thousands of backlinks, chasing down the lost ones may not be smart or productive, especially if lost links are gone forever. That, coupled with the infusion of fresh SEO “link juice,” are just a couple of reasons why it’s usually prudent to routinely refresh backlink profiles with new, high-quality maintenance backlinks.
Why the Standard Package for Maintenance Backlinks?
Our standard package for maintenance backlinks provides high-quality external links to bolster, diversify, and grow backlink profiles. No matter how new or established a website may be, maintenance backlinks can deliver a substantial amount of quality external links to support more aggressive link building efforts while:
- Infusing backlink profiles with diverse links that can complement foundational backlinks
- Keeping sites “stocked up” with robust external links, so they can keep pace with or even outpace the competition
- Enhancing on-site optimization work and long-term digital marketing plans with effective off-site link building
- Debuting new searches while seeking fast or better traction for target keywords, as well as long-tail keywords
- Positioning sites for better results and positioning at the top of SERPs
If you’re operating in a more competitive industry or geographic area:
- The standard maintenance backlinks package can be a better investment than our basic package, especially if you’re jumping into or trying to really advance your positioning and performance in more competitive spaces.
- Consider the premium maintenance backlink package to turbocharge your efforts and aim for even better results.
Next in Your Backlink Acquisition Journey
After you buy maintenance backlinks, next, you’ll want to acquire:
Did You Know?
If you’re still questioning your backlink buy, remember:
- Every website needs backlinks to rank on Google.
- The #1 result in Google has an average of 3.8x more backlinks than positions #2 to #10. In other words, your site won’t be able to even compete with the top sites in SERPs if it doesn’t have enough quality backlinks.