Do I Need Tiered Backlinks?
Yes — you need tiered backlinks if you want a more powerful and robust backlink profile that positions your website for even more authority, credibility, and traffic. The truth is that tiered backlinks can offer a more effective and a more dynamic way to distinguish a site, elevate its backlink profile, and set it apart from competitors. With tiered backlinks, it’s also easier to diversify a backlink profile while taking full advantage of link building power and the SEO benefits that come with it.
Keep in mind, however, that tiered backlinks are typically a more advanced strategy that tends to be geared for websites that already have backlink profile. In other words, if your website is brand-new or you’re just starting to get into external link building, it may be better to start off with foundational backlinks, maintenance backlinks, and local backlinks first to set the best stage for debuting tiered backlinks.
Why the Tiered Backlinks Basic Package?
Are you new to tiered backlinks? Do you want to try out this link building option on a limited scale for a new website, service, or product offering? If so, the basic package of tiered backlinks is a great place to start because this package was designed to provide a healthy serving of layered backlinks that can:
- Harness and leverage the power of SEO “link juice” in strategic ways
- Insulate your site with an innovative structure of high-powered backlinks
- Diversify your backlink profile and continue to build strong off-site authority signals
- Deliver a better ROI from your external link building efforts
Start with the basic package for tiered backlinks to get an infusion of naturally mixed external links. This is an ideal option for a first-time addition of tiered backlinks to a website. It can also be optimal for gaining an upper hand in less competitive spaces online.
Next in Your Backlink Acquisition Journey
Don’t lose your momentum after acquiring tiered backlinks. Next, you’ll want to pick up:
Did You Know?
If you’re still questioning your backlink buy, remember:
- Every website needs backlinks to rank on Google.
- The #1 result in Google has an average of 3.8x more backlinks than positions #2 to #10. In other words, your site won’t be able to even compete with the top sites in SERPs if it doesn’t have enough quality backlinks.